What we do
A Consultative solution provider
AVIAS provides technology and application integration solutions to your organization, based on a consultative process, bringing you options to meet your budget, timeline, needs and expectations.
These solutions can be as simple as mounting a display on a wall, to a fully integrated and automated boardroom with voice, video and data conferencing capabilities to designing and fabricating custom mounts for an integrated flight information display system at an international airport.
All of our projects follow a process to ensure we are providing you the best possible customer service in a timely fashion.
All integration projects follow the following steps
- CUSTOMER CONSULTATION
- meeting with clients to discuss and determine project criteria
- DESIGN AND PLANNING
- working with clients to come up with a design that meets their expectations and needs.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- oversight over complete process
- partnering with your project management team to to make sure the process is on track and operating within set timelines.
- single point of contact dedicated to project
- SALES AND PROCUREMENT
- securing products and materials
- putting all of the pieces together to provide the client with a turn key solution
- COMMISSIONING AND TESTING
- quality assurance processes to insure the installed solutions meets the customer's expectations and design criteria
- CUSTOMER EDUCATION
- initial and on going as required
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE
- on site support, testing, upgrades and maintenance of all equipment for optimal performance
- AUDIO VISUAL RENTALS AND STAGING / WEBCASTING
- to assist clients that might need equipment for a unique event or short term need